Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Sunday, January 29, 2012

哭笑不得

Hello people! How was your Chinese New Year celebration? Did anything different this year?

Well, for me this year’s Chinese New Year is the same as previous years. Been eating and eating since reunion dinner till today, went “bai nian” (CNY visiting in Mandarin), played the usual “games” and lazed around at home. Was quite a nice break for me from work, but too bad I had to start work quite early.

When I started work on Friday, I noticed that I still have another 2 more days till my last day in work. 2 more days!

When I looked at the kids, I realized that I have really gotten close to them and the fact that I am going to leave them in 2 days time just ached my heart. I kept asking them would they remember and miss me? They said “yes”. But kids…..if you are not around for some time, they will forget you de. Really really really 不舍得. How ah?

While I was writing their January reflections, I discovered that many of them have improved, in terms of academic and behaviour. Very happy but also very sad.

I am happy that February is just around the corner and I can start to prepare for my March trip, yet I am sad that I have to leave the little ones behind……

I will never forget you naughty kids!

 

-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: