Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, February 02, 2012

<3 February <3

Officially resigned and has now started to plan my new journey Smile

These are some small lovely gifts from my colleagues Red heart

DSC_0492_副本

 

My class photo which was taken last year when the kids were still in 3 year old class.

DSC_0495_副本

 

Looking at them made me realized how much they have changed and grown up after this picture was taken. *miss them*

And for a fresh start, I did my nails by myself. Sorry if you think it is ugly because I am not professional.

DSC_0507_副本

 

Anyway, need to continue with my to-do things. I am sure this February will be a very fun month. According to one of the feng shui books, this year’s February is my best month!

 

-sherril=xuele

1 FOOTPRINTS:

Jhu said...

walao sejak bila feng shui! tengok for me haha