Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Escape Gateway

The last time I took leave was for my convocation. Apart from that, I have been working non-stop, especially for the past few weeks whereby I needed to work on Saturdays as well.

Hence when it was time to clear leave I was pretty happy Smile

Daddy had to go down KL to settle some things and attend exhibition so i took the opportunity to follow my parents down to KL to collect my academic transcript. Yes, my convocation was 3 months back and I had yet to receive my transcript due to my stupid signature. LOL

Anyway, I went down KL for a mere 2 days only. TOO SHORT!!! I MISS KL SO MUCH! Crying face

Wednesday we set off at 5AM. Damn early I know. But Daddy had to reach Putrajaya early so we had no choice. Dropped by Ipoh for our favourite dim sum at -

Foh San Dim Sun Restaurant

DSC_0129

 

DSC_0111

 

After that we headed straight to Putrajaya. Well, Putrajaya is supposed to be one of the most important cities because all ministries are situated in there, yet the road signs in Putrajaya are LOUSY. We actually lost our way inside there.

DSC_0131

 

Anyway after that we had lunch and went to collect my academic transcript at PJ campus. FINALLY I got my graduation certificate and transcript! Yay! Then in the evening I met up with Fernie to follow her back Setapak, my “2nd hometown” Smile

Had dinner with Yee, Fernie and Kenny. And wow, I just graduated half a year, and the last time I went back was 3 months and now Genting Klang is so much different with all the new shops and malls opening. They took me to Festival City for dinner at Octopus, which I had always ignored when I went to Wangsa Walk during uni days.

DSC03710

 

Coincidently, all sushi all conveyor belt were sold half price! HALF PRICE! So greatSmile with tongue out

DSC03711

This one is yummy Thumbs up

 

DSC03714

Salmon Maki

DSC03716

The Red heartly couple

DSC03717

Me | Ah Yee

 

Then it was time for some nice dessert at Sweet Hut!

DSC03721

 

DSC03725

This is YUMMY! Thumbs up

 

DSC03724

 

DSC03738

Ah Yee | Fernie

 

DSC03730

Red heart BESTIES Red heart

 

DSC03731

 

Overnighted at Fernie's house and woke up with this view. Guess where did I stay?

DSC_0134

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Genting Court @ Genting Klang

I still prefer my old house at Prima Setapak Smile Anyway, going back there really brought back so much memories to me….. Happy, Sad, Angry, Boring, Exciting etc… I MISSSSSSSSSSSS those times!

By the way, thank you babe for your generous hospitality. And Yee was kind enough to prepare hot Milo and 2 eggs for me as breakfast. Thank you my 2 babes! Red lips

breakfast

 

DSC03718

 

Babes, I am glad as I have you guys as my bff. You girls are amazing throughout my life. After this month, we may not get to meet that often anymore…. till our missions are completed! Hehe.

Overall, I had an enjoyable trip to KL. I swear I will go down again for more catching up with uni friends as well as… SHOPPING!

Alright, that’s all for this post. More coming up! Would like to share more travelling experience with you all. Nitez!

 

p/s: Sorry that I could not make it to find the rest of you in KL due to time constraint. I promise I will meet up with you all the next time I go KL!

-sherril=xuele-

 

 

 

0 FOOTPRINTS: