Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Blissful

Today is one of the best Saturdays I have ever had after I started working. Felt so blessed and contented Red heart

I started my day by having dim sum as breakfast with Daddy before heading to my workplace. Only 10 kids turned up in school today hence more quality could be spend on each of them.

Can you see the yellow shirt guy? Well he brought many “helicopters” so I taught the kids to fly the helicopters though I have no flying license at all haha Open-mouthed smile

DSC03396

 

After flying helicopters and rested enough, it was time for the kids to have fun in indoors. These 2 small guys below played the matching game – match alphabets to the correct picture.

E.g: E to picture of an elephant.

DSC03398

 

Then I tested this cute boy with memory game. I gave him 5 colours in one shot which he was supposed to remember the order of colours and put the the correct colour rings onto his fingers. Well, he has done a really good job in remembering!

DSC03403

 

Anyway the main activity today was to do art and craft. I thought that since Christmas is just about 1 month away, why not let them make Christmas tree?

making xmas tree

Everyone showing off their newly cut Christmas trees

 

The new girl in my class with her Christmas tree

christmas tree

A very obedient and lovely girl Red heart

 

I must say, eventhough I always say this job is tiring, but I really really love my job. I love the kids and I am sure I will miss them a lot Sad smile Like I said, job satisfaction to me is my main motivation for me to work and strive harder. Seeing those little ones happy and hearing them say, “Teacher I like you”  “Teacher I love you” make me wanna do more to let them learn and have fun more. Little kids, you guys are my motivation!

After work I followed boss to Bukit Mertajam to buy things. She brought me to a very big shop which sells many many kinds of things with very cheap price. On the way we dropped by for Mee Ketam at Bukit Tengah.

 mee ketam

 

When I reached home at about 7.20pm from BM, my mum said, “Let’s go for Bak Kut Teh in BM.” I was like, why not just now you guys just go over and meet me over there? In the end I went BM twice in a day, once was for buying things and another time was for dinner haha.

Anyway we did not eat bak kut teh. My dad suggested to go for steamboat (maybe because it was raining heavily) which we used to go when my bro and I were still kids – Hooi Kee Steamboat.

steamboat

 

The dinner was a very warm dinner. I love to spend time with my family especially when everyone is in good mood Smile I love my family, I love my job and I love my kids. I really cherish what I am having now. But I cannot just stop here, I must move further and achieve more because I have dreams to chase for.

But for this moment, let me just sit back and enjoy these happy moments.

A very blissful day indeed Red heart

 

-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: