Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Sunday, October 23, 2011

仰头望雨过的天,就会看到一道充满新希望的彩虹

Guess I should post something here before this blog go dead, which I do not wish to see that happen. Haha, if you are still reading this blog, I wanna say "THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)"

I officially turned 23 last Saturday on October 15. 23 years old is not more a kiddo. It is a point of life whereby decisions you make may affect your entire life journey. Sometimes I will wonder, am I doing the right thing now? I look at my friends and look back at myself, I wish I can do more than what I am doing now :(

Things are not going on well in work lately. But I will not give up. Like my title says, 仰头望雨过的天,就会看到一道充满新希望的彩虹. What I can say is, I chose this path so I will try my best to give my best shot. At the end of the day what I wish in return is satisfaction from the job. That is the only thing that can motivate me to go on. Job satisfaction to me is very important.

Hopefully next post will be a cheerful post full with "snow happiness" feeling :) Take care, peeps!

And goodnight everyone!


-sherril=xuele-

2 FOOTPRINTS:

mEng cHuAN said...

yeah,looking forward more good and happier news in ur next post =)

Jhu said...

jia you... qi shi wo men dou yi yang :)