Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My New Life :)

So I can now officially say that I am employed and has since started working last week.

Well frankly I have not expected to land on this job as my 1st official job after graduated. However, I find myself quite like it though it is really a bit tough Smile

Many people asked me, why this job?

Haih, I lazy to explain again and again so let me skip this part. Some people may think that this is not a good job bla bla bla but whatever lah. I have made my decision and did not regret. But I certainly need to be strong and tough to overcome the obstacles of this job.

Friday was our Merdeka and Raya celebration. Besides that colouring contest was held on the same day. The kids enjoyed themselves with delicious food and had fun colouring away with colour pencils.

colouring contest

 

My 3 yo’s Smile

the kids

♥♥

 

She also wanted to join the contest XD

chen

 

 

Cute lil boy!

elly and chen

 

 

See me wearing baju kurung? Haha borrowed from Chen and everyone said I looked nice in it. Thanks Chen! I will certainly miss you two!

merdeka and raya celebration

 

 

1, 2, 3 say CHEESE! Open-mouthed smile

with the kids

 

Although at some point I really felt frustrated, but at the end of every day I am really happy to see all of them going home with smiling faces <3

And let’s hope I get to meet the 2 girls soon! They were really kind and helped me through my first two weeks pretty well.Learned a lot from them and I really appreciate everything that they have done. They are really nice people.

Anyway, happy holidays everyone!

 

-sherril=xuele-

2 FOOTPRINTS:

yen said...

It's FUN to work with all the little monsters, rite? =)

Sherril 雪乐 said...

fun but sometimes frustrated :) patience is something that I need to learn....