Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Friday, November 19, 2010

Sherril's Project 365: #46, #47 & #48

Sherril's Project 365: #46
Date: 12-11-2010


Teen Fest 2K10 @ Mid Valley


Anyone of you heard of Teen Fest 2K10 at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre?

Well, you probably don't know what it is, do you? Haha if it was not because I replaced my friend in a part time job in this fair, I would not even know about it either.

It was supposed to be a sort of festival for teenagers, full of online gaming booths with pretty showgirls and other chapalang booths selling stuffs ranging from clothes to laptops and cameras.

But based on my observations within these 3 days, nah, the crowds were mostly adults and families. Or you know, maybe those teenagers were there just for online gaming at another hall or were there just for Eken Cheng,郑伊健.

Anyway, my work required me to wear apple green T-shirt given by the company. Outside there are other competitors whose significant colours are yellow, purple and blue.

So, what was my job?


*******************************************************************************


Sherril's Project 365: #47
Date: 15-11-2010


My yi di's (谊弟) graduation @ Batu Pahat


Seeing those kids going up the stage to receive their graduation scrolls made me think back the time when I was still 12 years old, just like them.

After 10 years, here I am as an Engineering undergraduate studying in UTAR. At that time, I have huge dreams. I wanted to further my studies in overseas. I told myself when I grew up I must be an artist because I was good in it. And if possible, I would like to tour around the world.

That were MY PLANS when I graduated from primary school and entered high school.

However after 5 years, I stopped drawing and eventually gave up the idea of being an artist. Due to some reasons and slight interest, I ventured into Engineering. And because I know that studying overseas needs a large amount of money, so I did not persist in completing my plans.

Thoughts and decisions changed as time passed by and we grew up.

I wonder, what those kids have in mind for their future? Will those plans go accordingly when they grow up?


************************************************************************************


Sherril's Project 365: #48
Date: 16-11-2010


My 1st pay!


After writing crazily for several days and nights, aha! This is my reward for my hard work and time spent in rushing those damn datelines!

I value this pay a lot because it was not earned easily. How much I wanted to give up in the middle of datelines, yet I still continue on.

I know more are coming up but I am prepared for it. If you want a fabulous reward, then you must work super hard to earn it.

Get going!


-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: