Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Friday, November 19, 2010

6th Grade Graduation @ 平民小学, Batu Pahat




Tadaa~ That's me with Jun Jun, holding a graduation bear bear. It was a present to one of the kids.

Well, it was a spontaneous decision to attend this graduation ceremony. At first I have decided not to go because I had to work on Sunday till 9pm at Mid Valley. And the graduation was on Monday morning. How to go?

Then around 8pm on Sunday, suddenly I was informed that a friend will be driving down around 9pm something to Batu Pahat. Of course I was overjoyed because at least I was still left with a slight chance that I could tumpang that friend's car down.

After making several phone calls, finally I reached my friend. This super kind friend was willing to wait for me to finish work, and even agreed to fetch me from Yoon Sin's house in Kepong after I showered and packed my stuffs. (I stayed at Yoon Sin's house since Thursday night so that we both could go work more conveniently) The offer was so good, why not accept it, right? XD

So in the end, I made it to attend my yi di's (谊弟) graduation. Thank god~!

Reached around 2am and straight away went up to MC's room to sleep. Too tired because worked like mad for the entire day.

Anyway, here are the pictures of the graduation. Hope that these kids can do well in their upcoming high school days. Actually I am kinda worried about my yi di and yi mei. Really hope they can do fine.


Other friends who went as well


Basically the program flow of the ceremony was simple. Quite glad that when we reached it was already the end of speeches. Muahaha you know how we hate speeches. Long and boring.

So as usual, the program flow included prize giving ceremony.


My lil brother up on stage! (1st from left, front row)


And can you see the 2 tall girls at the row behind? I tell you, those 2 are girls are super smart and clever. When I flipped through the program flow book, their names appeared in almost all competitions held in school. Superb!

Then erm, there was a short break for those kids to change and make up while the teachers and parents had their morning tea break.


My yi mu & yi mei


Those kids were damn good in make up. Some I think were even better than me. *ashamed*

All of them, including every boy wanted to wear make up. I could not believe it when the guys came and asked for make up. *toink*


Me acting pro ^^


As you can see, what I could help them with was just putting on lipstick. The rest, I do not think I can handle it haha.

So after making a mess in the make up room, the program continued with performances by the students. There was cultural dance.



Singing performance by kindergarten kids.



Dance performance by the 6th grade students.



Choir performance.



That is my yi di's sister, also my lil sister. So cute! Haha before the choir started singing, she went solo a bit. Geng!




And then, it was time for photo taking session!


This is the group of us who attended the kids' graduation. The rest were working and could not make it. People, finally our lil brother and sister have graduated :)

To end this short trip, MC brought us to Soon Lai in Batu Pahat town for "kuay chap".

I swear it tasted nicer than the famous one in Penang. Maybe because the food was normal without any animal intestines. I hate those yucky stuffs.



And here's my favourite picture of the day...


Awww......aren't they cute? Hope to see them again, soon!



-sherril=xuele-

3 FOOTPRINTS:

Fei said...

>.< Really missssss!!!!

Sherril 雪乐 said...

hehe you will have time for it

aibaks said...

congratulation to your brother..