Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just Feel Like Writing Something Here

Yes, I suddenly have the urge to do so. Write anything will do.

Did not do anything today except watching movie. Episode by episode. Ah, the feeling of having time by myself for the entire day was very precious. Though I have homework that must be passed up on Thursday, I guess I should just leave it aside first and use today to relax myself.

After all, last week I was goddamn busy. Not even had time to really rest. Too preoccupied with jobs.

While I was facebook-ing and blog reading just now, suddenly miss my friends a lot especially those who are in overseas. I wonder, when only I can meet all of them, together?

When? When? When?

Come back la people..... miss you guys alot!


-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: