Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sherril's Project 365: #3

IF your name is AH FU...


then how will you spell your name out loud when you are required to do so for erm.. let's say booking for sing k session or when the "banci penduduk" people come to your house to carry out the "population statistic" thing?

So, today there was a couple who came over to my house to carry out this statistical thing. Everyone in the house was asked to give their particulars while the couple jotted down in their papers.. yeah, they are still using papers to record.

Then, it was one of my housemate's turn to be 'interviewed':

The girl: Nama?

Housemate: G.O.H.

The girl: *busy jotting down the surname GOH*

Housemate: L.I.A.N.G.

The girl: *continue writing LIANG*

Housemate: F.U.

The girl: *stopped and looked up*

The guy: *turned back to look at my housemate*

The rest of us: *laughing uncontrollably*

Housemate: *realised he has to repeat in a different manner* erm.. F dan U.

The girl: *finally understood and jotted down FU*

The rest of us: *still laughing*


I know we were bad and should not laugh.. but the F.U. really funny. So next time, when you give names to your child, there are so many things to consider because bad words nowadays are so common lol.

By the way if you still do not get it, F. U. is a short form of "F*CK YOU".

Anyway, if you happen to read this (my dear housemate), please do not hate me. No offence ya!

p/s: I have changed the name of my housemate in this post...


-sherril=xuele-

1 FOOTPRINTS:

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Haha , lol , funny ! =)