Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sherril's Project 365: #4

Dolly Dolls


Once upon a time when we were still kids
We used to mingle around at each others house
I still remember we love to make cards for friends during special occasions
And I love to play with your puppy
Back then we were still so naive and life was simple for us

As we entered high school we started to hang out with different gang
But still our friendship remain unchanged
We were still best of best friends
Did many silly things together
Talked and shared about almost everything
We as teenagers at that time started to talk about our dreams
How we would like to grow up as
How our house should be built and linked together
Where we should study and work
What kind of guy we would like to marry in the future

I thought we would be best friends for life
But too bad we kinda drifted apart after you went overseas
I did not keep in touch enough with you and I regretted that
When you came back somehow our bond was not there anymore
At that time I knew that
We may not be best friends in the future
But in my heart, you were my best childhood friend
And you will always stand a special place in my heart
I will always carry those priceless memories with me till the day I am gone

My dear friend
Happy belated birthday to you
I would like to let you know that
Having you in my life is one of the greatest thing that has ever happened to me
Take care and all the best
I miss you =)


-sherril=xuele-


0 FOOTPRINTS: