Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sherril's Project 365: #2

Jay Chou, a man who is determined in pursuing his dreams


From a quiet 21-year old guy who was still lack of confidence, after 10 years of hard work, Jay Chou has transformed into a successful, confident man who became one of the prominent singers in the music industry.

Despite those hardships that he encountered all these years, he was determined to achieve his dreams. His success in various fields proved that his efforts and determination were paid off well.

People always like to ask me, "Why do you like Jay Chou? He is not handsome and his songs are not really that nice."

Well, I know he does not have the looks of handsome Wang LeeHom but I like him not because of that. But it's because of the person he is and the music that he created that have accompanied me through these 10 years. Maybe his movies are really not nice, but I still admire him because he really tried his best to achieve what he wanted in life.

Therefore, I must be like him... choose my path and pursue my dreams bravely! There you go, Sherril Leow!

0 FOOTPRINTS: