Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sherril's Project 365: #1

I have decided to start my own Project 365. In case you still do not know what kind of project is this, do not hesitate to click here.

People start this project is mainly because they want to capture everyday's most memorable moment. But for me, this is not the only reason. I guess through this project, I shall be able let myself see my everyday life in another perspective, trying to find some significance in it.

Haha I say till like very serious huh? Anyway, whether I can finish this project or not is another thing. Hopefully I shall be able to complete it =)


*********************************************************************************************************************************


The special "M"


"M" - Memorable. Today is memorable because my parents were here || I started my 1st episode of Project 365 || the 1st time every one in this house went out together for dinner || gossiped with housemates in the living room while cutting these alphabets for National Mathematics Competition 2010 decorations....


*********************************************************************************************************************************

Tomorrow is a another brand new day, the start of week 10~ Means I shall be having my finals in 1 month's time. Gotta buck up d!!!!


-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: