Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Monday, February 08, 2010

PP = People, Problems

Finally here is a post in English. I do not know why but for the previous posts I just feel that I need to use Chinese to write. Crazy me. My apologies to those who cannot read in Chinese, but since it is my blog I will use any language according to my mood to write ^^

So my weekend was a happy, exhausting and painful one. Happy because Vivi babe came to KL and the 4 of us got to hang out together to shop, gossip and pillow talk. Exhausting because we spent whole Saturday shopping around the boutiques in Bangsar and whole Sunday shopping in Ikea and 1 Utama. Then why it was a painful one as well?

Because my wallet is bleeding furiously now. Sigh.

Thank god CNY is just around the corner if not.... I do not know how the hell I am going to survive for the rest of the month haha.




Well that is my weekend story. Now back to my topic, it seems that everyone around me is having their problems to worry about, including myself.

To see everyone in such situation especially when they are my friends, somehow it hurts me. Read 1 of their blogs and realized that beneath the laughter that I see everyday is actually sadness. Wish I can help them, but I know it is near to impossible as those problems only they themselves can solve. Just like mine, noone can help me except myself.

I have never regretted getting back to this relationship. After all, this was and this is what I wished for. But when problem arises, sometimes it is just quite frustrating. I wish I can solve it but I do not even know what happened. Tell me, what should I do? *sigh*

Hope to see everyone smile again after CNY holidays. I believe that we can go through whatever harsh situations we are in right now. Gambate people!!!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!


-sherril=xuele-

4 FOOTPRINTS:

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Hey there , buy what , buy so many thing ah ?u pokai di .lol But nevermind la, spend time with friend always is the best , right ? Most important is you enjoy the moment with them . Everyone will have problem , even included me, but it depends on how you handle it. I know you can do it ! Be confidence ! Don't let emotion overtake you again like last time ya, promise me ,ok ? I will feel sad also if you sad , friend ma. But since you say you hope all the problem will solve after CNY , so u must ya . Great that you think positively ! =) That's the Sherril i know! Gambateh ! Btw , if you feel like talking to someone , me this kawan will always willing to be your listener ,k ? =)

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

oops ,is you believe ,not hope. So , just believe it ya ! keep on the positive spirit ! =)

yekhong said...

G
a
m
b
a
t
e

Sherril 雪乐 said...

hann yaw: thanks my friend =) im alright hehe and yeah i wont let emotion overtakes me k. no worries ^^


yek hong: thanks uncle chua!