Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Monday, July 13, 2009

Bad Day

Bad day. Damn bad day.

Became a joke of the day I guess.

Regretted? Maybe. But I just had to bear with it to overcome my problem.

I know I look like a kid and can you all please don't repeat it over and over again?!!! It is my business to do so so just leave me peacefully ok? Wanna cry liao.

You think I want to become a kid? It just did not turn out to be what I have expected that's all.

And I cut it due to several reasons but none of them is to become cuter so please do not ask me that k?

Shall not step out of my house if not needed.

Saw something that messed up my mind. Maybe it is me thinking nonsense again.

When can all these crap stop huh?

Pissed at myself. Really pissed.

不肯面对伤口的人总被当成笑话。


-sherril=xuele-

14 FOOTPRINTS:

Kae Vin said...

hey girl just don't take it seriously lar k?

I believe none of the remarks are malicious. People are just having fun, that's all.

Cheer up k?

I promise I'll not laugh at you, inside or outside :)

Unknown said...

Don't think so much..everythin is fine with you for me..

Cheer Up!!! ^^

独木舟-国盛 said...

i will be here for u...
cheer up lo.........

Sherril 雪乐 said...

specialhuman : actually i wasn't really pissed with the remarks, coz i expected them and i am quite ok.

it's just that, something disturbing made me so damn jumpy, and plus the remarks... haha bad day lo

iverson : haha thanks la.. i am fine de

kok sheng : you are more 坚强 than me.. i must learn from u =)

honsern said...

hey sis..cheer up!!XD

C~H said...

i still haven't see your new look...dun worry i won't laugh 1...xD

GB= Growing Boy said...

Wow... Ur hair style... I don see another similar one in UTAR... become special not good meh? Look younger not good meh??

If really so, then I need jump building liao lo... everyday hear same thing like tat...

~K£cќ~ said...

Me 2 haven go the chance to see it ... maybe will see tmr ...

Dun worry la ... but don take other ppl's comment too seriously ... do what you like, if its comfortable to you why bother what ppl say rite ...

And even if you don't like it, hair will grow again one mah ... after 1 or 2 weeks .. nobody will comment anymore .. then just wait till it grow out again lor ...

BE happy always k =)

Sherril 雪乐 said...

honsern : LOL

CH : so seen d is it? haha

blur boy : ish summore want to say that word 'special'??!!! i wanna go crazy d.... LOL

KLiCK : sometimes it's easy to say but hard to do...

anyway... sort of gotten used to it d... just wondering how long should i wait it to grow to at least shoulder length?

any suggestions what to eat or use to let hair grow faster?

GB= Growing Boy said...

aiyo...

so fast crazy ar?
so u don wan special la... u wan normal lol...

then i think i can give u a NORMAL haircut de...
hehe

~K£cќ~ said...

Alamak where got such food help grow hair faster 1 ...

I've seen it .. its not that bad lor ... swtzzz

Sometimes say is easier than do ... but its up to you whether to do it or not ma ... rite =)

C~H said...

got jiak sai maybe can help grow eh wor...u try and see...lolx...
i know how to remove hair only...grow faster i dunno...haha

Sherril 雪乐 said...

Blur Boy : what do u mean by NORMAL huh??

KLiCK : yeah up to me.. i dun care d.. sure will grow back ^^

CH : LOL why not u go and jiak yourself?

CCFE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.