Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back to High School Days

OMG you will not believe it.

After keeping my hair long ever since I graduated from high school, I actually gathered my courage and went to have my hair cut short. Very short, just like back in high school days.

I can't believe I actually did that.

And the results?

A very big sigh. When can my hair become long again??

Well, it is not ugly, but not pretty either. Beforehand people had already said that I look like a 18 or 19-year old girl. And now? I look like 15. Sigh. GINA LOOK.

I do not exactly hate my hair since it is now so much lighter and easier to maintain, but sometimes I do care what people think about it.

He will not fall for me again. No way.

Well, I hope my sacrifice will be beneficial as in I can control my extreme dandruff problem. Mom and Kuak said that by cutting my hair short, I can control the annoying problem of mine. I really hope it works this time. So for the time being, the scalp treatment which costs me about 100 over bucks shall be on hold.

I shall NEVER cut my hair short again if my dandruff problem does not persist.

Anyway it is a fresh look for me, a new look.

So people, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH AT ME when you see me in uni ok? Thanks in advance.

No pictures of me for the time being. Now I hate taking pictures of myself because I do not look ok at all in pictures. Like what Chris said, I look like a watermelon. So round.

I will be boarding the 2pm bus back to KL later. I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!


-sherril=xuele-

4 FOOTPRINTS:

Kae Vin said...

hahaha anticipated to see your brand new look.

and no worries, i won't laugh at you, at least not in front of u XD

See you :)

GB= Growing Boy said...

Wah, tat time bentong trip i saw ur head got white white color stuff, i tot is wat... rupa rupa nya dandruff... haha LOLXD

yekhong said...

where is the photo? cant wait to see ur new look.

dont worry, ur hair cannot be shorter than mine.

Sherril 雪乐 said...

specialhuman : I know you will laugh.. loudy in your heart. Cis

Blur Boy : Shhhhh!!! Why say here.. so paiseh hehe

yekhong : of coz wont be shorter than you la.. duh....