Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sherril’s Project 365: #62

lazy cat

 

This cat is cute, isn’t it? Open-mouthed smile I do not like cats, but I find that its sleeping pose is super adorable!

I saw this cat and was busy snapping pictures of this cat when I heard an ang moh stood behind and said, “What happened?”

His expression was very exaggerating. Eyes were big and bulging, probably quite shocked that there was a “dead” cat on the pavement.

Not until he looked closer at the cat and found out that it was actually still alive. He heaved a huge relief and told his mother, “Oh, it is still breathing.”

=_= of course it was still breathing, duh!

I wondered, would a cat be dead in such lazy position? LOL

Anyway, this is a useless post. Just wanna share a cute picture with you guys, that’s all.

By the way, I have not found a job.Sad smile  Any jobs to recommend me?

 

-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: