Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sherril’s Project 365: #61

 

pinang peranakan mansion

 

Say hi to my long abandoned Project 365 Smile

Finally another post for my Project 365.

Well, guess where was this picture taken at? Hint: Penang

Look at the furniture and decoration, I am sure you know it, especially if you have watched “The Little Nyonya” before.

Yes, I went Pinang Peranakan Mansion today and took this picture. Worth a trip to this tourist spot, though the entrance ticket actually cost RM10 per person.

Being a Penangite, I must say that there are still so many places that I have not went before. Will make trip by trip to these places along with my favourite camera, so that I can play with my camera while sight seeing hehe.

 

Pinang Peranakan Mansion

Address:
29, Church Street, 10200 Penang, Malaysia.

Telephone / Fax:
604-2642929 / 604-2641929

Email:
rmhbaba@streamyx.com.
rmhbaba@gmail.com

Visiting hours:
Monday to Sunday including public holidays - 9.30am to 5pm

Admission fee:
Adult – RM10
Children (below 6 years old) – FREE

For more info, please click here.

0 FOOTPRINTS: