Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Monday, July 04, 2011

♥ Kids ♥

Do you love kids?

I do! And I especially Red heart my little nieces and nephews. They are so damn cute!

Yesterday my cousin wanted to treat her family a belated Father’s Day celebration. Hence my ah ma, aunty, uncle, their kids (my cousins) and their grandchildren (my nieces and nephews) went for the dinner.

Was an ordinary dinner but it was great to have the kids around. My aunty and uncle are very fortunate as they already have 4 grandchildren at a still not-young-not-old age. But my ah ma must be the happiest person because she has so many grandchildren and great-grandchildren around her Smile

 

DSC_1133

3 yo niece || 2 yo nephew

 

My cousin, WC is the youngest child in my aunty’s family. She is also younger than me so of course, she is still unmarried. So do not misunderstand, the two kids are her niece and nephew as well Smile Her brother’s son and sister’s daughter.

DSC_1132

The kids with their ‘aunty’.

 

DSC_1170

My cousin smiling sweetly with her bf

 

hoong, wc & bf

 

This fatty guy below is my eldest nephew. Fat right? Haha I think he can carry me, but I do not think I am able to carry him. He loves to eat, but to loves to share with people as well. Just a word to describe him in Hokkien, “giet” >.<

DSC_1174

 

SiDSC_1182

My youngest niece!  Not yet 1 yo

 

New folder (3)1

Fatty’s younger sister, a super shy girl.

 

Unlike my the other nephew, this 2 yo nephew is very small sized. BUT, very naughty! Yet, he is so damn cute, tak boleh tahan wanna sayang him Open-mouthed smile

hoong hoong

 

Having kids are tiring sometimes. But they bring so much warmth and joy to the family. I hope that next time when I am old, I can be as fortunate as my aunty and uncle. Having little kids around you makes you feel happier and younger,

Kids, they are sooooooooooo chubi!Red heart

 

-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: