Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Unhappy

I am not lazy!

I am not lazy!

I am not lazy!

Please understand that if I do not spend these 2 weeks clearing off the rubbish, noone will be good enough to spend time and effort do to this job!

I just wish you guys will understand and give me some time.

These days especially tonight I am indeed a bit offended and hurt.

我說過我自己會有分寸,但是為什麼好像沒有人了解我的想法和處境?



-sherril=xuele-
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

4 FOOTPRINTS:

littleflower said...

因为走在未知的路上,
大家难免为你操心吧。。。

Fei said...

Agree with littleflower~
那时我也很“忧郁”呢。
我身边都有很多“蜜蜂”,一直“叮”我。

yekhong said...

dont worry, take your time to get a job you want, rather than simply take a job and like work in hell everyday.

All the best!

Sherril 雪乐 said...

@little flower, fei: 嗯,或許吧!家人是怕我變懶惰,但是我不是在家閒著啊,在家忙死了,唉。
朋友呢,不能理解我的原因,感覺他們是以為我還不想工作,想繼續玩。。。好無奈

@uncle chuah: *like* your comment! sounds encouraging to me haha. thanks wor, uncle!