Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sherril’s Project 365: #60

day 60

Guess what it is???

 

SNOWFLAKE!!!!!!!

That is what I am craving for now at 4.50am. Stressed till max and I really need something cooling like Snowflake to lighten my mood.

Tell me, what is your favourite series of snowflake?

Mine’s definitely NOT the bestseller series.

My favourite is their SOYA ICE SERIES Snowflake! Love Love Love SUPER Red heart it! Their Taroballs are damn nice! *yummy yummy*

*thinking about the yummy soya series snowflake*

OK, enough crap. Enough day dreaming.

Back to thesis writing. Just 1 more day to dateline. It’s driving me nuts and I just want it to end soon.

Gambate to me and everyone in their thesis writing!

*dream on with snowflake* Open-mouthed smile

 

-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: