Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Sunday, March 27, 2011

An Inspiring Speech by Steve Jobs

I know it has been a very long time since I last updated my blog, but please please please bear with me for this period. Last semester in uni is harder than I expected, and my fyp is driving me nuts because it seems that I cannot achieve my desired result. Blah.

Anyway, I attended a soft skill program today (as I wanted to complete all soft skill categories in order to obtain an official cert for it). The program is called "Marketing Tools: Blue Ocean Strategy".

Well, have you heard of Blue Ocean Strategy? Do you know what is it? Or you just know Red Ocean Strategy? Well, just click here to read more about Blue Ocean Strategy.

I would say, this program is quite beneficial, just a bit dry for me. It will not be as interesting and funny as programs like NLP, Thinking Out of the Box etc. But still, it's a good program to join and can enhance your knowledge. No regrets joining it :)

For this post, actually I just wanted to share a video with you all. It was one of the videos that my facilitator, Mr. Kenth Teh shared with us. It's a speech by Steve Jobs. A very very inspiring speech delivered by the famous Apple Inc co-founder to the graduates in Stanford University in 2005.

Yea, I know it's like 6 years back, but still I found it inspiring. Enjoy the video!







"The only way to do great work is to LOVE WHAT YOU DO."

"If you haven't found it, keep looking, don't settle."


I will always remember that XD



-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: