Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, January 06, 2011

1st Post in 2011

You know, 2011 is going to be such a huge year for me that I am getting nervous every single day when I think about my future.

2011 seemed so impossible to reach when I first entered uni 4 1/2 years ago. I was always like, "Aiya my course will only end in May 2011, now only 2006... still so long!"

Have always looked forward to 2011, hoping that time could run faster so I can graduate faster. But when the time came, I chickened out. I actually wanna stay on longer, hoping that this time, time can run slower.

I hope that after I complete the missions in my mind by probably early next year, I can see a clear path ahead of me.

To work? To continue with Masters? Take a double degree? Or do something extraordinary than my friends?

I would like to take the "extraordinary" option :)



-sherril=xuele-


3 FOOTPRINTS:

Dorae-ong said...

Graduate soon. Wow, remember ah ... "so that we can do great thing in the future".

Sherril 雪乐 said...

yes sir, i will always remember this :) and yea, your 1st batch of students in engineering are going to graduate very soon hehe

Dorae-ong said...

ya lo :)