Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's All About Orangey Yellow

Ok so I guess most of you know that the there was no water supply for most places in Penang on Tuesday. And it so happened that my housing area was one of those in the list. Hence my mum suggested that we should go out station for a day trip, to "run away" from the "no water hassle". :)

So off we went to Taiping, since we have not been there for ages. Without doing any research through the internet the night before, we went with just a few simple maps provided by magazines.




Quite a spontaneous trip I would say, so everything was spontaneous. As we failed to find the place my uncle recommended for lunch, we ended up eating at this hawker centre at Jalan Panggung Wayang.




I took a walk in it, observed what most people were eating and realized most of them ordered "Fishball Char Kuey Teow". So, of course I follow them and ordered the same thing.

Nah, this is how it looked like.




Notice how oily is it? Gosh, I would not order again, though the taste was actually not bad. Very different from our Penang Char Kuey Teow :)

After that we drove around Taiping town, saw the Taiping Zoo, Jail and Lake Garden. Nothing much to see actually, so we headed back to Bukit Merah.

Snapped a few pictures in Bukit Merah and I decided to edit it to orangey yellow feel. Here they are:


#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


Though it was just a simple trip, we were very satisfied because it has been some time since we went for a trip together. Missed the family trip in June this year due to my stupid final exams.

Just as we thought we came back at the right timing where water supply was supposed to be available, we were wrong. It was stated that there would be no water supply from 7am to 7pm, mana tau for my place, water only came back the next morning. But stopped around 11am something, then water came back but the pressure was worse than your pee. Until this morning only then the water supply was normal.

Thank god. Because I want to bath with shower and wash my dirty hair!




By the way, say hi to my little Pooh :)



-sherril=xuele-


2 FOOTPRINTS:

Jhu said...

I love #5 :)

Sherril 雪乐 said...

yeah, my favourite as well :)