Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Friday, September 05, 2008

Just KILL me!

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!!!!

I'm going crazy soon. Nope, I'm crazy ALREADY!!!!

This Electrical Power and Machines is KILLING ME!!!!! Why I just couldn't understand it?!!

Is her notes confusing or I'm the one having problem understanding it? Because before her we were taught by Dr Mahanthy (the famous singing lecturer in UTAR who has already left UTAR). Reading and understanding his notes is not difficult.

But why I can't understand Miss Stella notes? Hmm.. I think should be my problem. I think I'm the only one facing this problem. You know what, I actually went online to google for the topic, just to make sure I really understand. I'm really insane d!

Everything's jumbled up in my mind now:
speed, torque, mechanical torque, shaft torque , slip, synchronous speed, rotor speed......etc...etc......... =_=''

I think tonight I'm gonna dream about me being transformed into an induction machine, with rotor, stator, all sorts of speeds, losses bla bla bla.....OMG I'm already half an induction machine now......

WHERE'S MY BELOVED PROFESSOR COUSIN???!!!!!!!

I'M GONNA DIE IN THIS FINALS WITHOUT YOU HERE!!!!!!

I can't imagine what will happen to me when I start to study Analogue Electronics. I think, at that time, the insanity in me will be soooo serious that I'll be sent to Tanjung Rambutan. Anyone out there willing to accompany me???

I feel so stupid to post to post but I still want to post it. Haha you can see how insane am I now. I've lost my senses I think.

-lirrehs=eleux-

9 FOOTPRINTS:

~jACky lCw~ said...

lolx... me also going to be insane d.. >.<... urs is electrical power n mine is Energy T_T... anyway... good luck in ur final....

p/s: i think analogue not so hard like ur electrical machine KUA.... although me also half die because of it d >.<

~jACky lCw~

C~H said...

haha u are so funny in this post..
Y every1 is like studying like mad yet i'm still here to read other ppl blog...lolx...

ps: sherril add oil...wakkakakaka

MysT~Didi said...

i will send u there..=b...haahhaha

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Hey , you really funny in this post. Haha , the funny side of sherril . =) By the way , just dont be so stress up, just try your best ya ! Dont be insane ! All the best and good luck for your Final Exam ya ! You can do it! Be confidence ya !

~ Hann Yaw ~

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Hey , me again , i must call you , tzyy shyuan and others come out yum cha after exam. I have exam from 9 sep - 15 sep . mayb we all can meet up and chit chat , when we have sem break after exam. Really miss the time we chit chat together like last time , & the laughter & joy we share ! Haha =)

~K£cќ~ said...

I think analouge much harder lor =.=" die d la >.< sobs

Sherril 雪乐 said...

Jayren:
Yeah sure no prob, provided we are free!! heheh

Kelvin:
I don't know, Analogue sure die like hell. Arrgghhh

CCFE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CCFE said...

Too bad that you had already get thru this paper la... actually Electric power and machine not so hard de..

Just think things in the best way: thru your mother tongue:

speed=速度∶转速/移动速度,

torque=转到有多大力/turning force
你离转轴越远,同样的推力,转得越大力,但距离就多一点。
你可以想象你正在转一颗螺母。Imagine screwing one nut using a spanner/wrench. the longer the spanner arm, the tighter the nut you are able to screw in(greater force to spin the nut), but you need to travel longer arc distance, in this case, is not a problem for human.
,

mechanical torque=???not same one de meh,

shaft torque=轴转力/turning force of the output axis ,

slip=滑/移位
(there's slip because things(rotor) have momentum..the amatuer moves slower than the change of magnetic field, and that 'moves slower' means slip, similar to resistance in electricity. Heavier amatuer leads to greater slip; but the more the slip, the more the pulling force of magnet.So, the balance of the force, is slip rate.),

synchronous speed=同位转速 IIRC if i remembered correctly, it is used for stepper motor. it has similar meaning of
'what is the rotation speed if the rotor is spinning the same rate with the change of magnetic field?'

rotor speed=how fast the rotor turn lo...


CCFE