Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, February 23, 2012

M.I.S.S.

I was browsing through my old photos in Facebook and I realized that I was lucky enough to have a very interesting and unforgettable university life Smile 

Yes, I miss my uni days. I miss organizing events with a bunch of very committed team mates. I miss the fun of meeting new people and working together as a team in order to make an event successful. I miss the life as a university student which my job was to study, take exams and occasionally have fun with friends Smile

There were ups and downs in my uni life, learnt many important lessons, met many different kinds of people, enhanced my skills in various aspects, and most importantly it helped me to become who I am today.

I know that no matter how much I miss being a university student, I still can’t wind the time and go back to the past. Life goes on after all, isn’t it?

But to those who are currently in university or going to enrol into a university, remember this, university life will always be one of the best experiences and memories in your life! Hence remember to cherish every moment as a university student!

About 1 more week left to my new journey of life. God knows how nervous I am now. Hopefully things will go on well. Gambate!

 

-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: