Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, June 02, 2011

To Accept or Not To Accept?

Good news for me is I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY GRADUATED Smile

Bad news for me is, WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? Sad smile

People may think that I am still reluctant to settle down and work and still want to play around and enjoy life. Yes I admit that I am still reluctant to face the real working world. In fact, I am starting to get scared. But I know the limits, and I do not wish to get allowance from parents anymore since I have graduated.

But, which direction should I head to?

Should I accept the job offer or turn down and hunt for another job?

I have some considerations in mind that I think are important. But at this moment, should these considerations be my priorities?

 

-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: