Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Goodbye?

After the last paper in my final sem in uni, everyone was happy. I could see my friends’ FB status were all about “Yay, I have graduated!” “Goobye UTAR!” or even “The end. Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechatronics Engineering.

So what about me? What was my feeling? I was supposed to feel happy, but why? Why I did not feel the adrenaline pleasure flow in me? Guess for the time being till the release of results, I shall not declare that I have graduated, just in case. My performance in exam was not good.

Anyway…. 5 years have gone by and now, a whole new life is waiting for me. Kinda excited, yet at the same time I am scared. What should I do next? What is it that I really want to achieve in life? I will ponder over this question during my vacations. New places and new experiences, here I come!

5 years in KL is indeed quite a long time, Many things happened here. Met all sorts of people. Joined all sorts of activities and done crazy stuffs. I love my student life, yet I know it should end somewhere now. Gonna miss here so much, though I always grumble about my uni and KL. Gonna miss the people, the place, the food, the life etc etc etc……

Hopefully, I can graduate in time!

 

-sherril=xuele-

1 FOOTPRINTS:

Jhu said...

Sure you can my mighty sherril :)