Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sherril's Project 365: #53



Happy Solstice! 祝大家冬至快乐!



Hmm I know I am a bit late wishing everyone but I guess it's alright because till today I am still eating 汤圆"tang yuan" or "tong yun".

As for the picture above, please forgive me the bad quality because it was actually an MMS sent by fei to us! So good of her. Thanks dear!

It's called the Hakka Dou Sha Tang Yuan "客家豆沙汤圆". That's why the soup is dark brown colour.

So what is the type of 汤圆 that you are eating? Hokkien, Teochew, Canto, Hakka or... you do not know? :)

Anyway, since Solstice festival is over, Christmas is just around the corner. Hereby I would like to wish everyone:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



-sherril=xuele-



3 FOOTPRINTS:

Fei said...

hahaha...hope one day holding FEAST prepare all nice goods together.
LOVE=)

Sherril 雪乐 said...

i will definitely love it!!

yen said...

yeah^^