Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sherril's Project 365: #44


For this second, I feel like celebrating.
For a moment, I want to forget about my dictionary, my stopwatch and my computer.
I feel like thrashing these gadgets away, forever.
But I know I can't.
Life still goes on and I still need them in the coming days.

Time is so much precious to me right now.
I need more than 24 hours a day to complete whatever I need to do.
All because my brain works slower than the rest.
Damn.

But I am sure, after a few more challenges it can work faster.
Gambate, Sherril Leow.
You can do it.
You MUST can do it.

Gonna sleep now, at 6.13a.m.


-xuele=sherril-




3 FOOTPRINTS:

Jhu said...

you can do it babe :)

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Gambateh ! All the best ! Sherril boleh ! =D

Sherril 雪乐 said...

Jhu : Thanks babe.. miss you. Do take care and all the best for your finals =)

Hann Yaw: Yeah all the best to me hehe