Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Friday, September 17, 2010

Sherril's Project 365: #36

Happy 22nd birthday, Fern ^^


I do not know why but I like how the way the picture was blurred. Not taken intentionally, but.. I just like it. Weird taste of mine.

Well, maybe 10 years later when we look back at this picture, memories will be blurred like the photo itself. But one thing is for sure, we all know that we were happy and we were really great buddies.

That is why I love photos. I love taking photos, be it human, things or scene. Not only they help to preserve the moment of that time, they actually do speak better than words.

So, I am determined to learn more about photography in this coming semester break. Shall see to it then.



p/s: I stopped this project for the last 3 weeks due to workload and exam. So shall continue it starting from today.


-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: