Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, September 02, 2010

An escape from work!

Argh... taking a break right now. Cracked my brains whole day long for my FYP progress report and my head nearly went exploded.

In my entire life, I have never wanted to study for exam as much as I wanted to now. You know, when I was rushing for my FYP report today, how I wished I could just choose to study for finals rather than writing the damn report T_________T

Uni life was and is super hectic lately. I got to rush for assignments and report datelines. And when I have finally done with those piles of work, here comes my Final Year Project report.

Sigh.

The stress that I have undergone these few weeks was terrible. It went to an extent that I even dreamed about my assignment question which I did not know how to do. Lol... that was seriously bad. And then there was one day I dreamed about getting super low marks in one of my mid-terms.. 20+ / 500 marks.

Ok, I know there is no such thing as 500 full marks in any sort of mid term. But oh well, it shows how low my mark was =_= But in the end the dream was proven wrong because when I got back my test paper, it turned out ok. Thank god!

Anyway, after I hand up my FYP report and go through my presentation next week, I am still left with no time to chill and relax. Because I am now in Week 14 and next week will be my study week. I will be sitting for my 1st finals paper on 13th.

Gosh... I am so lack of time right now.

So after taking this short break, I shall continue on with my report. I have left it stranded for the past few hours. Really don't feel like touching it at all T_________T

By the way, I know I have not been updating as constantly as I have promised to... but I have really tried to blog as much as I could already. And yea I know my Project 365 is lagging behind time. Well no worries, I have taken a shot everyday, but will upload those shots when my FYP thing is over.

Ok, time to go back to work. Nitez everyone!



-sherril=xuele-

1 FOOTPRINTS:

yen said...

+U Sherril^^