Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sherril's Project 365: #7



Finally, today is the day that all of us have prepared for - National Mathematics Competition 2010. Do not be mistaken. Obviously I was not one of the participants for this competition as my Maths is really lousy. Instead, I was one of the organizing committee - Assistant Program Manager.


While waiting for Category C to end...


This is the 2nd time I cooperated with Zhi Hong, my Program Manager. The previous time he was my Treasurer for Orientation Ice Breaking Program. Hopefully I did not create trouble for him during the event.

The program flow was a bit messy at the very beginning, but it got smoother and things were on track after the competitions started. It was another experience for me as I think this was the only event that I was involved in with outsiders participating. You know, with outsiders we really should not mess things up.

I was kind of happy when 1 of the participants told me that the event was very well done. Hmm.. I am not sure if it was just his courtesy to say that or it was supposed to be a compliment, but I shall take it as a compliment! Haha and there was another girl that told me that our campus was quite nice. Well....... I was of course stunned by her words, but I guess though we complained a lot about our uni, there are worse university conditions than us. So maybe, we should feel grateful =)

Not sure if we can call this event a success, but it has ended well and this shall be my very last event in UTAR. I am glad it is all over now XD



With my all time favourite lecturer - Mr Ong


Mr Ong, many participants complained that the questions were very very very very difficult. LOL.. thank god I did not participate if not you will laugh when you mark my answer haha.

Anyway, thank you Mr Ong for giving me the chance to be taller than you. Haha will miss talking to you and your lectures when I graduate. And you better not forget me XD


-sherril=xuele-

1 FOOTPRINTS:

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Hahaha , actually UTAR is not that bad , is quite good (oops , obviously i'm trying to say that UTAR is good. lol ), appreciate it , u going to graduate dy . Wow , you finally retire dy . Yeay , then you will be not that busy as last time dy . haha =p