Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sherril's Project 365: #21

Aren't they cute?


I love how these cute lil soft toys look in this picture. The smiles on their faces make me feel good and refreshed.

We can be like them, smiling away happily be it sunny or rainy days. But sometimes, we choose not to do so. Why? I am not too sure... because I myself is one of those who will have gloomy days with no smile throughout the day.

Maybe it is the pressure that has overtaken me or maybe I am just down about some things. I choose not to smile because I know even if I smile, I will still look not fine. So why fake it?

As long as I can recollect my mood as fast as possible, I think it should not be a big deal =)

Anyway, say "cheese" and smile with these cute lil soft toys!


p/s: updated late


-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: