Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sherril's Project 365: #15

Yay!!!


I was the champion for badminton competition in UTAR Sports Carnival!!

Muahaha... I am joking obviously because I did not even join the badminton match. How to win? Lol.

But this year a bit special as I joined tug-of-war. Yea, out of all events I chose tug-of-war. Why? Because my beloved housemate asked all of us to join.

Though our team lost, the other team from FES won the tug-of-war competition. They have created history in Sports Carnival because FES has never won tug-of-war before. So do not siao siao and look down on FES students. We may be engineering and science students, but our sports is not that bad!

Anyway, the "prize presentation" was a fake one. But even if I tell you it is a real one you will not believe it, right?


-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: