Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Friday, August 06, 2010

Sherril's Project 365: #13

We are pretty girls!!


Haha just joking.. they are pretty, but I am not. So yea, count me out ^^

Attended the appreciation dinner for National Mathematics Competition 2010 at Hometown Steamboat. Well I never really like that place though it is always full of customers, but since it is free, why not attend it? Hehe..

This dinner reminded me about the appreciation dinner for UTAR Ball 2010. I somehow enjoyed that dinner more. Maybe because the committee for UTAR Ball are closer as we worked together for a period of time, while for NMC, we worked separately.

Anyway, enjoyed working with you guys! And I had the chance to work and caught up with my ex high school classmate, Sandra (Sin Hong).


-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: