Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Finally

Finally, I have changed my blog to a private blog.

I have come to this decision after discussing with my friends. Guess this shall be the best option for the time being. Though this blog was never meant to be private one as I wish to know more bloggers out there, but still this decision has to be made.

Some may know what happened but some may not. Whatever it is, I hope that by keeping my personal blog private for the time being, those disturbing incidents will not happen again. By the way, everyone, thanks for the support all this while. Really appreciate it.

Gonna constantly update my blog since it is now free from disturbance . Hehe... so till here first! Gotta get back to my FYP stuffs!


-sherril=xuele-

10 FOOTPRINTS:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

=) all the best with fyp!

C~H said...

Haha told u already la early early make it private lo..

Lee Zhi Hong said...

Haha.. Good good. All the best for your FYP.. ^^

Kae Vin said...

glad I m invited. ;)

独木舟-国盛 said...

first of all...
thanks for invited me...
this few days cant enter your blog..
wondering what happen with u...

anyway...
thanks...

PaperTwister said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shyuangoku said...

wahahahaha.. yes..good good.. stay out from disturbance!

yekhong said...

haha, finally.
jia you.

Dorae-ong said...

Hi, finally I am here :P