Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In Progress of Reviving

This blog has nearly gone dead huh? People have been urging me to update yet I was either not in mood for blogging or my time was extremely packed with heavy assignment workload. Anyway, it is the time for me to start reviving this blog, not going to see it dead. Aiks.

It is now week 14. Which means in less than 2 weeks I shall be sitting for my 1st paper in finals. Kinda scary actually because I do not seem to be well prepared for this semester. Gotta add more juice to my studies as I still have some plans to further my studies elsewhere. With lousy results it will never bring me to where I want to be.

Sherril Leow, time to speed up and strike for the best!

Caught up with my BFFs and friends lately. Seems like most of them are doing quite well. Vivi babe just came back from Macau trip. Now Fernie babe is going to step into real working world, finally you're an adult babe!!! =) Wish you all the best k?

Few friends found their new happiness and am very happy for them. But at the same time, it makes me think about a friend in Melbourne. I can truly understand how she felt throughout these months, but from her blog posts she seems to be progressing quite well. Given that she is a stronger and tougher girl compared to me, I am sure she will make through this period faster than I did.

Stay strong, girl! You still have your lovely and caring friends around the world mentally supporting you =) We know you can do it!


-sherril=xuele-

2 FOOTPRINTS:

Kristin said...

Haha.. revive is drink more REviVE.. sorry too much thesis writting. A bit siau siau.. hahaha...


All the best for the finals.. You can do it. Take care ya.

Miss you sahabat. :-)

Sherril 雪乐 said...

Haha thanks sahabat! Really miss our pillow talk sessions though we are staying in the same house now.. we do not even pillow talk much with fern fern d.. sigh..

anyway.. all the best ya sahabat!!!