Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, September 10, 2009

10th of Septemter 2009

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Hahaha, I think I am going to be crazy soon. I have been smiling since the moment I woke up. Everything becomes so beautiful to me. Argh, so this is how people will feel huh when their wish/dream comes true.

So regarding my previous post, yeah my dream turns out to be NOT a dream after all. I am not going to tell yet what the hell is happening to me as I still want to double confirm that my dream has actually come true and not just stopping right there the next moment. LOL

I did not expect it to happen and could not even see it coming. Everything just came in 1 shot and there I was still quite stunned.

Till now, I still feel like I am dreaming.

*slap myself to wake up*

Maybe being in a fantasy for a while is not that bad after all. Let us see if this fantasy will last any longer. *praying hard*

10th of September 2009.

What a fateful day for me. I shall never forget how much joy this day has brought to me...


-sherril=xuele-

26 FOOTPRINTS:

Kae Vin said...

should i say congratulation? :)

~K£cќ~ said...

Early congratz till u confirmed it =)

Josephine said...

happy thursday!

yekhong said...

must be a big day for u!

Anonymous said...

Sherril:-
Fateful, fantasy, dream come true, going to be crazy, smiling since woke up... signs of Affection. >>
Your answer changed from E to A(Sep08 post) in a short day.

Congrats to that lucky one,
and i would suggest you to have initiative OR/AND at least do the opposite of D, 'Believe and don't ignore (that lucky one)' coz one may gives up rapidly, as most did.

React positively, as reacting negatively or neutrally (doing nothing, no feedback to the one) takes you nowhere.

Time flies...
'Go get it! (before too late)' as the second person on moon, Buzz Aldrin advised.

-ZHY-

Sherril 雪乐 said...

kaevin : haha maybe you should?

KLCK : erm actually it's sort of confirmed d. But still need time for me to digest ^^

Josephine : yeah it was a happy day for me!

yek hong : haha last night 38 in msn still not enough? my 2nd paper is on mon, wanna 38 lagi? XD

ZHY : thanks for the comment really appreciate it. btw do i know you? your initial seems familiar :)

well, to believe in sth sometimes you need courage n confidence. these are what im lack of. but i guess what you said are right. if one act like this, giving up is normally the final outcome.

so, let's react positively n go get it!! ^^

Dorae-ong said...

???

Don't understand.

Never mind la, you happy, I happy!

C~H said...

sanpei ka si...xD

isle of inisfree said...

wow~~ should shout out loud and record ur smilling face haha...spread ur SMILE around haha :p

Sherril 雪乐 said...

Dorae-ong : hehe yeah you happy im happy too! well tell you what happened when i see you k?

CH : not sanpei la.. just wanna make sure things are correct first.. later sap bai jor.. damn bo bin k hehe

isle of inisfree : haha yeah should record my smiling face. it worth more than a million XD

C~H said...

u scared boh bin eh meh?haha...xD
"sap pai hai seng kong ci yat" have u heard this before...lolx

Sherril 雪乐 said...

i know there's this proverb in chinese k hehe

Anonymous said...

Part 1
Sherril:


What a nice blog you have.
Haha.. i don't think you know me.
Perhaps you will know me if i were
someone as well known as
Buzz Aldrin.


ZHY are my initials, indeed, as i am a chinese,
my name consists of 3 words.


Allow me to analyze your blog word by word, rudily assuming that you wouldn't mind.


'Sort of confirmed' ei, that means you haven't 'get it', right?



After reading your Sep08, Sep10 posts in detail, in which,
obviously, they are linked. I noted down some sentences:

'
I did not expect it to happen and could not even see it coming.
Everything just came in 1 shot and there I was still quite stunned.
When something that you think is most likely impossible to happen actually happened...
... out of my expectation really happened.
Like happened right in front of my eyes.
Everything was too real, too fantasy.
Until now, I still cannot believe that it actually happened
...is still happening.
Perhaps something went wrong and this is happening?
Is it just a mistake?
Part of me wants it to be real...
'


Allow me to create a story 'Prolog: The Cronicles of Sherril'

Warning: Disclaimer follows:
THE EVENTS IN THIS STORY ARE FICTITIOUS.
HOWEVER, THE PERSONS ARE NOT FICTITIOUS, AND SILILARITY TO ACTUAL PERSONS OR PREDATORS, LIVING OR DEAD, IS INTENDED OR SHOULD BE INFERRED.


'Like happened right in front of my eyes.'
Perhaps it didn't happen in front of your eyes physically, rather thru medium, most probably internet, as i ruled out TV, radio, and newspaper, if my instincts are correct.

To get people connected to each other, Internet contains Instant messaging tools [such as MSN messenger, ICQ, MIRC], 'Delayed messaging tools' [such as discussion groups, social groups (facebook, hi5, friendster), personal blogs].

'is still happening' seemes to be a long time frame, therefore i think the medium would be the Delayed messaging tools, maybe your blog or your personal social group page.

As you used some contrary words 'too real, too fantasy', in which, text are real, or he might has been visited your personal social page; but, they are sort of fantasy, because actual, physical contact has not actually commensed. Probably the 'contact' happened right in your blog or personal social page.

'I did not expect it to happen and could not even see it coming...Part of me wants it to be real...Perhaps something went wrong and this is happening?
Is it just a mistake?'

As you stated that you have not enough confidence, you think you will never be noticed by him. Silently, you became his secret admirer. However, i think you had not physically talked to each other, sadly, despite, maybe he lives in the same apartment with you, or just across the street, or works in your company. Oooops... he came out of nowhere, and dropped some words in your blog? Yeah, you didn't expect him to come to your blog or page, maybe thru your collegues'/friends'/neighbours' link or maybe, just maybe, it was merely Google was playing tricks, if you used the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button.


CASTS:
Sherril as female protagonist, producer
'He/Him/His' as male protagonist, stuntman, co-producer

'Lack of confidence' as the primary villian
'Hesitation' as the antagonist

'-ZHY-' as the narrator, scriptwriter, director, second co-producer, set designer, illustrator

Personal social group page as primary supporting role
Blogspot.com as primary supporting role

Sherril's friends as the bridging factor
Sherril's neighbours as the bridging factor
Sherril's collegues as the bridging factor
the Internet as the bridging factor

Google.com as the service provider


THE END OF PROLOG: THE CRONICLES OF SHERRIL

Anonymous said...

Part 2
Be confident, and don't chicken out, though you're a young woman.
Alhough 'confident, brave, courage, and strong' often affiliate with guys, however, sometimes guys are very 'insensitive, coward, hesitate(as in the 'Ice Cream Melt Away' song) and dumb' in matters of 'love'.

I guess that song depicts your thoughts?

verse of the
'Ice Cream(Talk to me)'
...
Cause were the same
And I know that we'll never change
Look I bought your favorite ice cream
I don't want to see it melts away

If you walk out now
I don't know if we could be the same
Baby just talk with me
Cause I want you to stay here with me



So often, we see guys couldn't express their feelings towards his hearty, and hey, guys have the similar thoughts of the above verse, as my experience tells me.

I persume that you are not wanting the ice cream to melt away, dripping onto the floor, what left, are the void memories of the insignificant past... seeing him turn to another one, who was not that shy to him, told him her feelings to him, directly or indirectly, in which he accepted...

you will not want this sad ending, but it is happening all over us (for other people). You know men tend to think logically. They prefer confirmation than possibility. Well, if you think in his ground, let's just assume that, 2 girls like him. Both are his friends, and he had good feeling to both. However, it turned out that one of the girls took initiative and let him know her affection to him. In this case, for him, he confirmed not to have unrequited love on that girl, and so, will of course be with that girl; but sadly, for the other girl, it becomes her unrequited love on him.

Which girl you want to be?

Okay, maybe you are hesitating, worrying if he does not like you. But how sure are you in that? Had he expressed dislikes in you? Did he attempt to come near you, be close to you? Had you ran away from him, or kept a distance, purely because of shyness (which will give him negative feelings on you)?

Oh, ya... as i figured out that probably both of you had not communicated significantly, you can firstly try to know him more, talk to him and be his friend, and if you found that he liked you also, go forward and let him know you like him. Yes, you face the possibility of rejection, but hey, there is also the larger possibility of him accepting you!

It is kinda strange that i commentted to you quite much right? I had my history, sad one. Therefore, seeing you in my position in the past, i would like to advice you not to repeat my mistakes, which gave me few years of endless sorrow...


-ZHY-

Anonymous said...

Part 3 of 3
Sherril:

Oh ya, forget to tell you this:

I am a Scorpio, which people said had natural tendency to explore, investigate and analyze..

i'm not particularly sure whether those sayings are true or not, but i rather believe it because i seems to be posing some Scorpio traits.

By the way, allow me to fix some typo as my lengthy comments get along.

ERROR---------CORRECTION
Part 1 of 3:
Cronicles-------Chronicles
SILILARITIES---SIMILARITIES
Part 2 of 3:
persume--------presume

Your local time is UTC+8, should be late in night now. Have a nice dream in your fantasy world.. Should your fantasy, may one day, turned out to be reality, remember to thank me.(in your blog is adequate)

Good luck, and be well.

-ZHY-

C~H said...

haha yealor..sherril do you agree with what ZHY said?i kinda agree with him on certain part...=)

a^xing said...

oh girl..i cant imagine how u wake up with a smiling face..haha..is a big day for u huh!?

Sherril 雪乐 said...

ZHY : wow, you have really left a very lengthy comment =) thanks for time and efforts. you are really imaginative hehe

guess you had some sad past huh? life moves on ZHY.. and i have finally moved on with mine. until.... this fantasy came into my way.

whether it is fantasy or not, time will tell and actions will confirm it. but for the time being, i would rather want it to be fantasy, first. ^^

thanks again. i know what i should do =) all the best in your life ZHY!


CH : haha which part?

A~xing : it WAS a big day.. let's see if it can be bigger? hehe

Anonymous said...

Sherril:

hmm...
imaginative,
it could be right, could be wrong.
Guess this time i am right huh?
It would be nice if you could give me a clue... am i sort of 80% accurate?
haha.


It's ok to imagine abit, but beware that other people who wanna make you happy may not know what you're imagining.

It's better to let him know than sticking your imagination to yourself, because at last, he is the one who is responsible for realizing your fantasy, of course with some help from you.

Yeah, sad memories are bothersome... sometimes it makes you halt and stop in the time and smile at your siliness in the past.

Oh, you are in an engineering course, then i suppose you are a studying student. Last time, i heard from my Indian lecturer, Mr Selva, he said,

'Those love you found in university are true love. They don't care about the money, the status, and the properties you own. It would be the best if you could found your true love in university, as i found my wife in there too.'

I suppose you'll have sort of summer holidays after your examinations, that means you'll have a long time, unable to meet him.

If both of you havn't make friends yet, you would better be quick to grab the convenience of the campus as you can meet him there, make friend with him.

If you're already friends, it would be nice to spend some quality times together.


Haha.. don't worry about me, as my sad history was years ago.


视之名边有华文,该看得懂华文吧。

雪乐, 我乐“见”有情人终成眷属。
Yahoo! babel fish translation: " I am happy “see” the feeling emotion person to become the family member finally."


早日把幻想归为事实。
记得光阴似箭。过隙白驹,机会难寻。
忽在错过了最佳时刻,方之蓦然回首当时的犹豫不决。

你应该都听过“男追女,隔重山;女追男,隔层纱”吧。
那是事实。

但为何多见男追女,成;女追男,败呢?

谨因∶

男追女,愿破万重山,渡千江;方之得芳心。

女追男,重未以指刮破薄薄层纱;方之望而未得,深深叹息。


希望你真的知道你应该做什么吧。
你的命运就操控在你手里。
望你前程似锦。

最后就作一首诗给你吧。
致:雪乐

《雪乐梦实》
雪霜今已止,
乐见春好眠;
梦及幸福至,
实虚差几微。

晃毓 著

Author's translation, horizontally:
1. The snow flakes stopped dropping now,
2. I'm happy to see that Spring has arrived, I can have a nice sleep;
3. I dreamt that my life lives "happy ever after".
4. It is actually not far from reality.

Author's translation, vertically:
"Sherril's dream comes true."

-ZHY-
张晃毓

Sherril 雪乐 said...

ZHY : wow another lengthy one haha

clue? hmm... you got the story partially correct, though not everything. but anyway thanks for the poem haha.

"希望你真的知道你应该做什么吧。
你的命运就操控在你手里。 "

或许,我还是有点茫然?哈哈但是我终于知道,命运还是被操控在我手里。

so no worries ya!

oh 1 more thing, mind if i ask where are u from? *just curious* ^^

have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Sherril:-


For the mean time, sorry.
Can only tell you that i'm from Asia.

However, when the right time comes, after you realize your dream/fantasy, and acquired your target, you will know, you'll know.

I'll keep my promise, you sure will know on that anticipated day.


I hasn't had a nice day .. something unanticipated came out, and you know, shit happens, it just happens.

Anyways, thanks for your blessings.



Terminator 3, Sarah Connor:
'The Future is Not Set. There is No Fate but What We Make for Ourselves.'


Forrest Gump, Forrest's mother:
'Life's a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get.'


Robert Frost, 'The Road Not Taken':
'I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.'


Interpretation:'you will never know what the other path was like, so you may regret never knowing (the sigh), although it was still worth it because you made the right choice by knowing that you were able to exercise your personal freedom and independence'
-Wikipedia



Buzz Aldrin:
'Go get it! (before too late)'


-ZHY-

Anonymous said...

More quotes:

[清朝]钱鹤滩,《明日歌》:
"
明日复明日,明日何其多!

我生待明日,万事成蹉跎。

世人若被明日累,春去秋来老将至。

朝看水东流,暮看日西坠。

百年明日能几何?请君听我《明日歌》!
"



-ZHY-

CCFE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherril 雪乐 said...

ZHY : Yeah, when I am sure of it, I will let you know =)

Shit happens everyday. If you read back my posts for the earlier months of this year, you will know how shitty I felt.

But, I learned the lesson behind it. We get to live only once, so whatever shit happens, we must not let it interfere our journey to live life to the max. Thanks to my friends for their constant reminding. =)

Btw, I agree partially to this:
"The Future is Not Set. There is No Fate but What We Make for Ourselves."

I believe sometimes some things are fated to happen. But there are also times that we can do something to change our fate. My thinking is, there is no definite path in one's life. What I do now will lead me to paths connecting to it.

All the best to you ZHY! Cheers ^^

Anonymous said...

Sherril:-

The word 'Unrequited Love' i used in previous comment, i think, is not a common phrase used everyday. Therefore, you may not truly understand its meaning.

Try this:
http://baike.baidu.com/view/40598.htm

pay attention to this section:
4大罪状与4大对策


Think deeply after reading it. I suggest you to read multiple times to understand the description fully. Remember the 4大罪状与4大对策.


-ZHY-

Anonymous said...

Sherril:-

in the article of
http://baike.baidu.com/view/40598.htm

there is one such sentence:
暗恋的坏处这么多,真不如干脆摆明了告诉他:我爱你,我要你。被拒绝就当没占上便宜得了。

That's unrequited love.


-ZHY-