Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1st Attempt

My 1st attempt and this is the result of it!



I have severely bruised my hands!!!



I hate volleyball!!!!

Haha no la, not really hate. In fact, I have started to like it a bit. JUST A BIT.

Not really my 1st attempt, but it was the 1st time I played this game for so long. Last time if I played, I would give up within minutes. I never had the heart and patience to learn because I cannot bear the pain.

Thanks to my classmates Zhi Ling and Ah Fang, who are pros of volleyball, they taught me and Shyuan the correct way to play. Though I think I made them a bit frustrated because I always made mistakes and whacked the ball into the drain with some contaminated water for uncountable times =_=''

Wondering why there was drain in the court? Because we did not use proper venue, we played at Sri Pelangi carpark. Cars that were parked over there were being hit a few times but I swear there were no scratches made =)

Well, a nice attempt I would say. At least I have the courage to hit the ball already!

Maybe you will like to try playing volleyball sometime too?


-sherril=xuele-

5 FOOTPRINTS:

C~H said...

at first i tot what...why your hand become like that..lol..rupa-rupanya play volleyball...paly also din ajak me...xD...i long time also din play d lo...

Kuza L. said...

as the saying goes, No Pain No Gain!
:)

Sherril 雪乐 said...

CH : haha rupa-rupanya you also know how to play

Thomas : Yeah you're right.. i'll remember that =)

CCFE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CCFE said...

排球好玩呀。
在中学的时候,很可惜很少人会真正的打。。。
而且打的多数是女子,男子多数都去做足球的Striker, 都是几十个人争球踢的,
有时若我踢球时去做跟人斗撞的defender/midfield
排球没有这个问题咯,因为是分工合作的。

打不惯的话你可以对墙打来练习,
或者我有时喜欢单手对空打,连续几十次,玩玩。

CCFE