Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RANTing

I should blog about fashion night, but since I still do not have the photos with me, I shall blog about it some other days after my Circuits and Systems midterm.

Anyway, it was a success! Thanks for your support people!

Aargghh, I am now struggling with Circuits and Systems. I am very poor in Time Domain. LOL I am practically copying the steps of tutorial from Shyuan, without understanding them. I wonder, how am I going to sit for the mid term test when I have another report to hand in?

Gah, stupid report, why must it be type written??!! It is so damn inconvenient to draw those circuits analysis with Word Processor! OK I know there is a software to draw circuits but I do not have it and will not even install it if I have because my lappie is already lagging!

You know, it was stated there that one of the experiment outcome is:

Learn to stimulate circuit analysis using software package such as MultiSim.

Bah! Ridiculous. I hate it!

Luckily there is only an hour of lecture tomorrow. If not, I guess I will die. To think that I need to do presentation on Thursday for Moral in MALAY makes me way more fed up. I totally suck in Malay and I still remember for Pengajian Malaysia presentation I did badly. WHY MUST IT BE IN MALAY???!! *sigh*

Yeah very very 'fan' now. Somebody please teach me!


-sherril=xuele-

6 FOOTPRINTS:

Kae Vin said...

Don't be so fan XD

Circuit and System very easy la don worry. If wan i can teach u a bit a bit la. :P

and it's really hard to imagine that u r speaking in malay XD

"Selamat pagi, say Sherril dan hari ini saya nak cakap tentang moral" :P

Perhaps u should start speaking Malay from today onewards XD

Pette said...

hmm.. u want softcopy lab sheet?
i got...
lolz... i just edit from there..
no need waste time to draw circuit...
wakaka^^

Sherril 雪乐 said...

Kae Vin : Haha everyone's telling me it's easy but I guess I'm stupid so I think it is hard.

Seriously cannot imagine me talking in Malay huh? LOL I will make a fool of myself in front of everyone tmr.. since we're the last group to present tmr, I hope noone will be around then except our lecturer =_=''


Peat : Aiyo nvm d.. drawn them d.. haha anyway thanks

CCFE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CCFE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CCFE said...

You can try this to make your notebook less 'laggy'. Just turn off some 'useless' or 'unnecessary' programs.When less programs/services are running at one time, your computer will be much faster.


Try this:
goto 'Start',
then click 'Run...'
Type 'msconfig'
click 'OK'

Goto the tab of 'Startup'
'unclick' some unnecessary programs such as:
'msmsgs'(built in windows messenger)
'***update' (whatever update)
Note:becareful on selection because if you turned off things like the KHALMNPR, for example, for my mouse, then it will not work. See the command of each selection.
Turning off things in System32 and Windows may causes system to be unstable, unless you know what you are doing.



Tab of 'Services'
Note:Becareful, don't turn off microsoft services if possible.
some services like '***scheduler' are safe to be turned off.
some services are needed to startup programs such as 'PnkBstrA' for Solidworks, 'UGS license server' for NX, 'Autodesk Licensing Service' for AutoCAD.


CCFE