Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Monday, March 23, 2009

BFF

Before it is too late, Mei Fern, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sorry that I made you cry on your birthday. But then, I am happy because at least there is no more barrier between us. I appreciate what you did and how we spent the night chatted at your house the other day. Thank you babe. We'll be BFF!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vian, I was not offended of what you told me today, seriously. I was just hurt. I mean, who would not be hurt when you were accused of being untrue to friends?

Actually, way before you started chatting with me in msn, I was already in unhappy state. Therefore when you started telling me things like that, maybe my reply sounded 'whatever'. Not because I do not care or offended, but because I felt that my life is so sucky. I wondered, why am I such a failure?

There are misunderstandings and misconceptions towards me I supposed. Yes, the birthday gal told me all. Sorry if the way I acted made you guys 'bei syok'. Guess I have some attitude problems after my break up. I am so not myself. Regarding my harshness, my do-not-care attitude, I apologize to the 3 of you.

We have been best friends for so many years. It was fate that brought us together. I do not wish that because of some small matters our friendship become wrecked. Our friendship is something that I really treasure and cherish. I am always so proud to tell people that the 4 of us are besties.

I know you all are disappointed about how I handle myself after my break up. But it is such a huge 'slap' for me and I just seem not be able to move on well. I am sorry to have bothered you all so much about it.

Babes, I love you all. I am really sorry for creating so much mess in our friendship. Let's not have anymore misunderstandings ok?


p/s: no hard feelings k...



-sherril=xuele-

6 FOOTPRINTS:

vivi said...

This is not a failure in ur life but it's a challenge. There's problem in this world alot alot alot of problem that will happen in our life there's no such things as failure but is to test how well u can handle things, how well u can handle ur feelings. Life will not be sucky if u choose not to make it become like that. 生命是你自己的,开心和不开心都是掌握在你自己的手中,是看你要让自己开心的过活还是要一直埋怨,后悔当初,差劲的活下去。人生就只有那么一次而已,一切都要看你自己了。

Kae Vin said...

argh girl's stuffs :p

Sherril 雪乐 said...

Vivi : Yeah I know =) Im starting to smile d eventhough I know days ahead me are still very challenging =)

Kae Vin : Yeah GIRL's stuffs haha... cannot is it?

Arkarri said...

next time got anything MUST tell us la!!!!!! dun hide it if not rili will angry wan eh!!! ok!!! sayang u!!! take care babe!!! muax *hugs*

Sherril 雪乐 said...

wahlau za bo a... what did i hide leh? except those emo stuffs about *him* which you all dunwan to listen... what else did i hide from u all la aiyo...

EiLeeN GaN said...

ya la..she no hide la..just about "his" thing he hide only!! =D