Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Monday, February 16, 2009

W.E.I.R.D

I am feeling so weird.

At 1 moment I thought I was back to myself again. I could laugh, talk and joke like I used to be. I really thought I could once again lead a normal life. However when I was back at home, only then I realized that it was just the outer part of me, which seemed to be okay. The fact is, deep down inside me I am not. I am crying inside, feeling so bad so down so sad.

When will this end?

I thought I could get over you. I thought I could act like I do not care about you and your stuffs anymore. I thought I could treat you like a friend again. I thought I could, but the fact is I can't. Oh god, what should I do?

I do not want to sound pathetic and emo, but I just cannot help it.

I am so hopeless right now.


p/s: Will update you all about the Bentong trip some other time. Currently, I'm not in mood for blogging that yet. Sorries.

-sherril=xuele-

8 FOOTPRINTS:

~K£cќ~ said...

Hey cheer up ... dont so emo k ... :) it will get better soon

Mike Cheong said...

Hey... do you need a hug... I can use a hug too... read my recent post... I'm so dreadful too....

http://psytiphic.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-sick.html

I guess we should sit down and talk sometimes.... In the mean time, be strong...

Vivian said...

Darling, u'll get over it. No one can help u except u urself. Talk to me if u would like to. *hugs*

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Hey , Cheer up ya , be strong . Dont be so emo di la. The sheryl i know is a happy go lucky girl . Do hope to see you happy . I'm sure you will overcome it soon. You can always sms or call me if you feel like talking to someone. I can be your listener . Just dont keep everything in your heart. Tell it out , you will feel better then .

Josephine said...

hey gal, cheer up.
Time proves everything...
It just take some time.

Sherril 雪乐 said...

Everyone :Thank you ppl. Dun be too worried about me, there's just this kind of time when I will suddenly become very emo. I'm definitely trying to cheer up and I will be strong. I promise =) Thanks lot~!

Pette said...

gosh.. first time come ur blog.
dun so emo..
cheer^^
keke^^

happy always^^

+^eFungZ^+ said...

Hi Sherril..here i drop by yur blog again..aiyo..used a very very long time to update myself with yur blog..haha..how ah you.? Tiap Tiap time msg you at msn oso no reply me..do reply me la if you time..^^ Cheer up!