Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Life back in KL

Coming back here makes me emo. I wish I have the power to make things right. But life is not this way right?? I prayed and promised that I would stand up once again in life, but emotions just overtook me and finally I broke down, again on Monday night. I just could not hold back my tears and sadness anymore. Why? Why? Why?

I told my friend that how I wish I could just sleep on forever with all those sweet memories and leave those sad stuffs behind. Immature of me huh? What to do? That was the easiest way out. And I was whining like a baby about wanting to return to Penang and never come back here again. At that very moment, I just want to leave everything behind and return home.... I have no more courage to face the challenges that are ahead of me. No more.

After 1 night's sleep I finally felt better. Haha.... I don't know how to describe but now I really cherish the time I spent in lecture classes because that will be the only time we get to talk. Well, say me stupid, say me crazy, say me out of my mind, but Dominic, I still want to 'camp in the forest' =)

Yesterday evening my sai lo msn-ed me and asked me whether I wanna have dinner with him. Well, initially I was not planning to have any dinner as I was not really hungry but well, I did not mind to accompany him. Well, I thought I need to breathe some fresh air to lighten my mood. Then he suddenly came up with this idea about going to Jalan Alor for dinner. He searched his way through google and off we went with the route details.

After some wrong turnings and asked for directions from people, finally we reached Jalan Alor. Haha then only we realized that it was actually just situated behind Sg Wang. SWT =_='' Well, the place was quite happening. There were CHINESE food practically along the whole road. Since we were newbie, we simply chose a shop which was situated at the very starting point of Jalan Alor - Cu Cha Restaurant.



View from outside.




Cu Cha Restaurant.




All Chinese people =)



We ordered:

1. Sesame chicken + 1 rice
2. Fried Yee Mee (Mun Yee Mee)
3. Mixed Fruit Sai Mai Lou



Sesame Chicken.




Fried Yee Mee (Mun Yee Mee)





Mixed Fruit Sai Mai Lo



Well, happy because we had dinner together and chatted about friends, family and other stuffs. If Bern is staying nearby would be more fun haha then we 3 'siblings' could be united. Now he accuses me that I am being unfair =_=''



2 fellas singing for money.




We could even see KLCC from there.




Happening!


Well, I remembered that I stated this sentence in my Facebook particulars - Have faith and believe in yourself, and the world will be as beautiful as you want it to be. Hmm.... I guess it is easy to say huh? I believe and have faith, but somehow it is not that beautiful to me. Maybe when I wrote that the world was beautiful with him.

Alright need to go back to my CAD assignment. It is already week 4, we will need to deal with more and more of tutorials, assignments, projects, reports and tests. Foooh~!! Study life is like this!!


-sherril=xuele-

2 FOOTPRINTS:

vivi said...

aler no need to jealous ler. ur gonna find the one who's right for u very soon :)

Sherril 雪乐 said...

i just want him... im not desperate for love but im desperate for him.... haih