Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am crazy T______T

Ok I know I said I will update about Bentong trip in this entry but... I just don't have the time to blog about that, YET. Plus, I do not have the mood to blog that.

Lately, I just can't concentrate well. Many things in my mind. OMG I am going to lose my mind some day. Haih.

Why? You are so near to me yet it seems that the distance between us is so far T___T

LOL ok I know many of you want to comment about me again. Whatever. I won't care much.

I miss you. I really miss you. I can lie to everyone that I do not think about you anymore but I just cannot lie to myself. You're driving me crazy man.

Hope *he* does not see this post. If not, he will surely be mad at me. But, I have no one to turn to anymore so I can just turn to my blog.

Lately so many things happened but I feel that I have no one to share to. I know I can share with friends but..... I have bothered them for so long already and I think it is time to give them a break.

I really miss you bb. I miss you!!!!!!!!


-sherril=xuele-

7 FOOTPRINTS:

C~H said...

Haha...indeed u are and out of control soon...xD
Can listen to britney spears song more often..the title is "You drive me crazy"...lolx...
You can turn to me or share with me ...always be there for you if u wanna find someone to talk to..=)

Sherril 雪乐 said...

haha ok la.. but aiya nothing to tell also...

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Hey ,yea , that kind of feeling is kind of pain & hard. By the way ,You wil not bothered us , we are friends . Friends are to share hapiness and sadness together friends are meant to help you and care about you . Maybe others wont , but i will always be that kind of friend > so , you can always turn up to me and share anything with me . Just want to tell you that i will be there for you anyday and anytime. I can be your listener . =)

Josephine said...

Gal, sometimes it is better for us to share our 'problems' without other.
If not, it will 'burst' like volcano one day.

Sherril 雪乐 said...

I dunno.. haih... I think I still can take it =)

WaN HoE said...

Hah, good luck ! I'm still bursting now and then :S

Oh well, getting the hang of it =)

Sherril 雪乐 said...

we're in the same state.. so should be the same feeling haha..