Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sleepless

I can't sleep... Though I made myself busy today by watching movie whole day long, but once I stopped, my mind would just wander off. Memories are planted so deeply in my heart, so deep that I cannot remove them. Even if they can be removed, I guess I choose not to do so because the memories are so valuable, so memorable...

This is such a tough process, I wish that it is just a lie. It took me such a long time, such a painful experience to learn my lesson.

Try and listen to the song attached below. He is a new singer from Singapore. This song reflects so much about me right now....



No comments are allowed for this post. Thanks. Hopefully, I can get some sleep as I have an 8am class - MORAL =_=''

-sherril=xuele-

0 FOOTPRINTS: