Sherril's favourite quote....

"......so that we can do great things in future"

By Dorae-ong

Monday, September 01, 2008

Complaining again

Finally, all UTARians have entered the most hectic week, STUDY WEEK. Been procrastinating the whole day, but still managed to gather myself to study after dinner.

I wish all of you all the best, and add more oil ya!

******************************************************************

Have you ever encountered the following problem?

You have once been close to someone, a very close friend. Fatefully, you both met and became close friends. You two used to stick together, do everything together, and were always inseparable. However, without any reason, (or maybe time is the reason) somehow the friendship became loose. At first it was because she was busy or you yourself were busy so you guys spent less time together. Then as time passed, it seemed that you guys barely keep in touch. In the end, from very close friends, both of you became strangers, or maybe just friends who do not what to talk to each other anymore. No arguments occurred, no disagreements happened, yet the friendship just faded away.

Did you face this scenario before?

I DID. And I really regretted for letting it fade away just like this. We were once inseparable, but distance, environment and time changed our friendship. I miss her and told myself, I would never let this kind of thing happen again if I met someone like her.

I tried to maintain, I tried to step out the 1st few steps, but it seems that my efforts are in vain. The same situation is happening to me again. Is it my problem? I don't know.

I've always said it's not easy to find someone who can click well with you. Yet when you have found, sometimes, things just turn the other way round huh? Is God giving us a challenge? But why the challenge? Seriously, I just don't get it.

Well, this scenario keep popping up in my head lately. Hope this scenario will fade away too.....

Hmm... end of complaining. Don't wish to complain so much, if not I'll really be like an Aunty like what MQ Clubber call me. ISH.

By the way, if you're overstress over studies, you can consider visiting this blog: Welcome to Mike's World. Read the post about Batwoman: The Dark Knight's Mom. You'll find it interesting, provided that you understand some Hokkien vulgar language. Friends kept urging me to read his blog about that, but I just had the time to read today. Enjoy it!

Gambate everyone~!!!!
Everyone in 拉曼大学第五届社区服务团 (第二团), I miss you guys damn a lot. I've started to love you all more.... Take care!

拉曼大学第五届社区服务团 (第一&二团)
Can you spot me? hint: red collar


-sherril=xuele-

6 FOOTPRINTS:

~jACky lCw~ said...

yup.. i also face the same thing as u, n frm what i know they have other new close friend or best friend. May be :)

My friend frm secondary, very close once... when i came to UTAR n he go to LIM kok Weng, we totally loss contact. Back penang i invite him n some friend go out, i can feel the changes... frm a very noisy busy talking to a very quiet n rare topic... sad dunno how to connect the good friendship T_T

~jACky lCw~

~K£cќ~ said...

Its super common lor ... happened to me like erm so many times until i lost count, maybe its my fault also that i didn't make any effort to continue our friendship...

But then, its inevitable that once we no longer study at the same place, the topics that we talk about would drop drastically. Well whatever or whoever we want to talk about, the other person wouldn't know. So how to talk so much as last time? Even if you tell me to crap, how to crap so many things rite ...

So its important that you treasure your current friendship, who knows rite ... ;)

Sherril 雪乐 said...

I agree with u Jacky... and yeah Kelvin, treasuring what we have now is the most important thing. Some friends just come and go but it's the memories that will always stay in our hearts.

Add oil ya you guys... all the best!

Anonymous said...

Hihi is me again "anonymous chubby sherril"..xD
Well this happened to many people as well..Is very common because either 1 party has change their life style and is no longer the one you use to know..Basically i think is the environment that change them especially those who went abroad.The culture and the mentality of people that they start to mix with are totally different. To me i haven't encounter such problems..
I tot the friendship will get stronger as we treasure our secondary sch friends more and each time we met, we should be got lots of things to share among each other since long time didn't meet..Isn't it suppose to be this way rite?hehe..but too bad not all happened in such manner...
As for me,i treasure friends back to secondary sch more than now because the laughter and joy we share together are so real..I don't enjoy my university life..
Anyway very nice knowing you sherril..

All the best to you guys and good luck...

Sherril 雪乐 said...

Wahaha you have been saying you don't like uni life ever since i know you. Well, maybe you haven't tasted any joy yet.

I think not only you, but everyone also feels that secondary friends are real friends. Haha that's why I'm fortunate that I still have my besties and sisters from secondary. But undeniably, I've found nice real friends too in uni like my twin and housemates.

Hope soon you'll get a chance to really enjoy your uni bits of life =)

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Yeah i hope so i will enjoy my uni life more..lolx..
Can know that also cause your twin mah...hehe..
Take care too..cya around..